Saturday, July 25, 2009

Holy Days


I should be packing my bags but I'd rather be on the computer editing photos from a wedding and writing on my blog.
Yep, I'm packing my bags.
Heading out to Collingwood for some "holy days". I've decided I really like the Canadian tradition of saying "we're going on holidays" as opposed to saying "we're going on vacation". I'm looking forward to some "holy days" with family. We're not planning to "vacate", we're planning to make these days holy and memorable.
Of course I still have a lot to do to get to this holiday. But by tomorrow at this time we'll be there.
Verse of the week: "As far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone."

1 comment:

Meghan said...

Have a GREAT time on holidays! Read lots (consequently what I'm doing now!:D Thanks again for those books!!)

Me and G

Me and G