Please bear with me as I take a minute to blog-brag.
I know I'm closing in on 40 when I get really excited about floors, fabric and industrial size laundry machines.
So here it is. My multi-functional 7'x6' laundry/mud/pantry room. New floors, new washer and dryer, a cute bench, a chalk board, some hooks and now I think I've mastered the art of creatively making use of every square inch of a room.
And the fabric, oh how I love fabric. Long story short, my sewing machine broke, we got a new one for $20 and I finally convinced George to finish my cinch sac project. Having them hanging on the hooks like that kind of completes the look of the mud room. Alas - it will be short lived and from this point forward it will only look this cute in photos. But until the kids wake up it's clean and cute.
Enough of the bragging. It's really not becoming of a young lady - but then again, I'm not so young.
As a side-note: why do I call it a Mud Room when the whole purpose of the room is to keep things clean?

6 comments:
wow! it's lookin' pretty darn spiffy!!!! nice job! :D
I love it!!!
Whats in the cinch bags?
The fabrics are gorgeous!
Looks good! Now all I need is for you to teach me how to sew I can make one of those cinch bags for me too :)
Very cool, I know you've been working on the room for a long time and this must be the final touch!
What's IN those bags..??!!
Love the bags on the hooks, and George finished them for you!? Wow, that's awesome. I miss spending time in my sewing room. Someday I'll get back to it. But for now we're having fun homeschooling. We just started our first week. You have any suggestions on good art books/curriculum (low key) for pre-k and K? I don't want to only print letters off the internet all year. :)
Trofast are the best. That's what's in my mud room/pantry.
It's a mud room because that's where you leave the mud when you walk in the door. We hope.
Post a Comment