Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Clean Schmean

Just wondering ...
will I ever have a clean house again?




Will I ever have a quiet house again?


Just in case you're wondering ...
the answer is yes, but not for awhile.
And I'm OK with that.

Today involved pancakes for daddy's birthday. Chocolate cupcakes (mini-volcanoes based on the mess they left in the kitchen!). Building a green house out of cardboard and tin foil. Foam air guns. And a keyboard gig in the midst of it all (why she'd rather play the garage-sale-freebie-keyboard than the Yamaha piano, I'll never know!).

All of this between 8am and 5pm.
6pm = Women's Bible study - in that very same room.
Let's just say that when the pedal hits the metal I can clean real fast.

So yes - it was VERY messy.
Yes - it's temporarily clean.
Yes - it will be messy again tomorrow.
Maybe I'll clean tomorrow.
Maybe ...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Passionate Housewife said...

I agree Clean Schmean!

For those who have perfect houses...it just means priorities are out of whack and the kids aren't having a whole lot of fun inside.

Messes make good memories!

Me and G

Me and G