Wednesday, September 2, 2009

String of Pearls

The weather man was bursting at the seams this morning. He had good news for us. Really good news. His words exactly, "Our string of pearls continues through Labour Day!"
String of pearls.
Any other summer we would have been confused.
This summer we get it.
String of pearls - seven days in a row of PURE SUN! No clouds. No chance of rain. No wind.

So I did what I knew I needed to do.
I called the local campground. Booked a site. Grabbed my kids and two of their friends. And we are OFF! One last hurrah before we start school.
George gets a few days at home to work and we get a mini-vacation.

Of course we do have wireless internet at the campground. I'll be in touch.
Now ... for that string of pearls. I'm going to enjoy them!

No comments:

Me and G

Me and G