Saturday, January 30, 2010

BFFEAEUWGTHAET

There's something that makes a mom's heart skip a beat when they see their kids completely lost in JOY.
Pure joy.
Joy so real you can't wipe the smile off your face.
It does a mom good.

I guess that's what a BFF does to you.
Gives you the confidence to let all your guards down.


To just BE YOU.
To have fun.
To love and to be loved for who you are.


And even if you aren't Best-Friends-For-Ever-And-Ever-Until-We-Go-To-Heaven-And-Even-Then (BFFEAEUWGTHAET), that first real friend is a treasure worth much more than gold.
And for a mom it is pure JOY to see a friendship that let's your kid be themselves and be cherished for who they are.

When I see them together I'm the one who can't wipe the smile off my face!
Here's to BFF's everywhere!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Tanya said...

I'm smiling too! Thanks for sharing. It really does bring joy to a Mom's heart! I love the photos - it's so them!

Anonymous said...

your words left a lump in my throat, beautiful & so true:)
char

Heather said...

Love it! Thanks for the smile...and for the tears welling up thinking of my BFFs. Lots of to you and those sweet sweet kids of yours.

Mrs. Breum said...

love it.

Me and G

Me and G