Thursday, February 18, 2010

A Mom's Guide to Working Out

Ever have one of those days when a workout is that last thing to fit in your schedule?
Is everyday one of those days?

Ladies - I have found the solution.
For three easy payments of $29.99 I'll tell you how.
Or you can just click play below and you'll get the picture.



I call it Encour-ercise. (Say that three times fast!)
You are killing two birds with one stone ... encouraging your child and exercising.
Brilliant.
I think I'm on to something.

The Surgeon General requires me to post a warning or two with this one.
So here's your warning:
Encour-ercise is not for the shy, not for those with big bay windows and neighbors who like to peek in those windows,and not for those whose children still respect their athletic prowess. Side effects may include fits of uncontrollable giggling and laughter.

Steve - I'm taking this idea to the Dragon's Den.

3 comments:

Steve Pye said...

Only three payments of $30 you say? I wanna see more!

George Saylor said...

I think I'm going to stick with going to the gym.

bjoycefamily said...

Woohoo! Can I post your link to other Suzuki teachers on our Suzuki forum?

Me and G

Me and G