Monday, March 15, 2010

At the Confessional

It's time for another edition of True Confessions.
Today - a random assortment of confessions.
I attempted to confess by category (ie kitchen confessions, kid confessions) but stream of thought works better for me. So here we go ...

Confession #1
I used to have a problem with talking before I think.
Now I type before I think.
Both get me in trouble at times.

Confession #2

I took my son to a birthday party at the bowling alley.
The teenager working the desk asked me my son's shoe size.
I had NO idea.
I sheepishly guessed.
I was off by TWO sizes.

Confession #3

I asked my daughter to remove her hat at piano lessons.
She handed it to me.
I looked at the tag.
Size 2T. She's 8.
I MUST get around to cleaning out the hat and glove bin.

Confession #4
We have company (friends!) coming for dinner.
I have no time to clean.
I just filled my sink with hot water and Pine Sol.
I guarantee you that I won't get around to cleaning.
BUT - it will SMELL like I cleaned!
Shh ... don't tell!

I'm on a roll with these confessions. But I better stop while I still have your respect.
If you have a blog I challenge you to post your own confessions.
If you don't have a blog - comment here.
You'll be happy you did.

3 comments:

The Passionate Housewife said...

Okey Dokey!

I am too tired to do any confessing tonight, but I will link up next week on Monday and join you in your momma confessions!

Paula said...

Me too! I love hearing other people's confessions, is that wrong? Something about it makes me just feel better, hee hee.
This is a great thing to do as we gear up for Easter too, I like it! Thanks Robin

Anonymous said...

Seems like a dangerous pastime, but here goes:
My wonderful husband, Dan, does all our house cleaning and most of our cooking. Sometimes I take credit for it when people "assume" that I've done it...

Me and G

Me and G