Monday, March 15, 2010

Oh Happy Day

Oh happy day, happy day
You washed my sin away
Oh happy day, happy day
I'll never be the same
Forever I am changed

When I stand, in that place
Free at last, meeting face to face
I am Yours Jesus You are mine
Endless joy, perfect peace
Earthly pain finally will cease
Celebrate Jesus is alive
He's alive

Oh what a glorious day
What a glorious way
That You have saved me
Oh what a glorious day
What a glorious name

* The day may come when we stick this song in the "we-loved-this-song-but-now-we-think-it's-cheesy" pile. But today the tune is stuck in my head and the words are stuck in my heart.

It's a Happy Day!


2 comments:

Paula said...

thanks. Now this song is stuck in my head.

Hen Jen said...

beautiful song, and such beautiful flowers! Love it!

Me and G

Me and G