That's right - apple juice on a keyboard makes for one very frustrated Robin! So, one quick trip to Staples and $20 later - I've got a new keyboard and a new resolve to NEVER have drinks by the computer again!
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Where Have I Been?
I've had a few people wondering where I've been lately, why I've not replied to emails, why my blogs are not updated. Well, here's my excuse ...

That's right - apple juice on a keyboard makes for one very frustrated Robin! So, one quick trip to Staples and $20 later - I've got a new keyboard and a new resolve to NEVER have drinks by the computer again!
That's right - apple juice on a keyboard makes for one very frustrated Robin! So, one quick trip to Staples and $20 later - I've got a new keyboard and a new resolve to NEVER have drinks by the computer again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me and G


2 comments:
Had I known you could have had one of my keyboards - I think I have three of them (one never used) in my office cupboard, all from various incarnations of my computer. I have missed your blog - try to check it every day or so - glad to have you back
~Heather
Bless your heart! Glad to know you have a replacement keyboard!
Post a Comment