This is so not me. But, as we were writing Christmas cards Saturday night we had "He-man She-ra Christmas" on in the background. If Skeletor could find the "Christmas Spirit" then can't we all? In a strange way this brings me hope.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Thanks for the comment on my blog, thats how I just found yours...neato! Now I have someone to ask all my annoying "computer techie" questions...teehee lucky for you! I love the creative part, but I feel as if I'm techno retarded. Do you think that they have handicapped settings for that? :)
1 comment:
Thanks for the comment on my blog, thats how I just found yours...neato! Now I have someone to ask all my annoying "computer techie" questions...teehee lucky for you! I love the creative part, but I feel as if I'm techno retarded. Do you think that they have handicapped settings for that? :)
Post a Comment