Friday, May 16, 2008

A Messy Desk

My desk is a MESS. Cluttered beyond belief - BUT in an organized way.

Another "window" to my world. Here's what's on my desk today:
1) My summer (May - Aug) calendar with soccer and pool schedules attached.
2) The rough draft of the HIGH Day yearbook ready to go to print.
3) Latest Creating Keepsakes magazine (scrapbooking) open to a page I'd like to "scrap-lift".
4) My Bible open to Philippians 4 - unfortunately though I discovered that that page is missing. Torn out or fell out - either way, time for a new Bible!
5) A stack of Connections bulletins - one from each series we've had so far.
6) 180 Day Bible Journey - Bible reading guide.
7) Fabric for the Roman Shades that I will someday make for my kitchen.
8) George's "Refuel" Bible-zine - open to the page that has a side bar explaining that if you put Duct tape on your warts they will go away in a few days. George, Karis and Justin are now adorned with duct tape!
8) One green marker. One pencil. One highlighter. A little stack of post-it notes.
9) Kids health cards.
10) One jump drive.
11) Connections phone list.
12) Scrabble Dictionary - ummm, no I didn't use it to cheat ... mmmm, yeah I used it to check if Becca spelled "ria" correctly ... that's it, that's the story I'm sticking to!

I'm off. Time to clean the desk!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ROFL! Sounds exactly like my scrap desk!!! It has all sorts of weird stuff going on!!!

Me and G

Me and G