Next time I decide that it might be fun to have 6 girls spend the night for the premier of a Disney movie PINCH ME!
OK, don't pinch me - but remind me to get a good night sleep the night before and to not expect to get anything else done while the girls are partying! It was a full fledged GNO (girls night out) - complete with movies, cookies, popcorn, pj trampoline jumps, pillow fights, cat fights, make-overs and spilt nail polish.
If someone dares to tell you that home school kids miss out on "socialization" direct them to my blog. We've got socializatin to spare!
Good times, good memories, good friends.



OK, don't pinch me - but remind me to get a good night sleep the night before and to not expect to get anything else done while the girls are partying! It was a full fledged GNO (girls night out) - complete with movies, cookies, popcorn, pj trampoline jumps, pillow fights, cat fights, make-overs and spilt nail polish.
If someone dares to tell you that home school kids miss out on "socialization" direct them to my blog. We've got socializatin to spare!
Good times, good memories, good friends.

1 comment:
ROFL!!! OMG! I LOVED Camp Rock too! Hayley and I watched it tonight(we pvr'd it from a couple nights ago)....and now i'm trying to get my friend to d/l it for me! I totally agree CAMP ROCK ROCKS!!! lol.
Post a Comment