Last Sunday in Connections Kids we talked about God helping us with things that we might think are impossible. I was the teacher that week, so I had the kids take a little piece of paper and write what they needed God's help with. Then we held our paper and prayed.
Today as I was cleaning up the bucket of church stuff I found this:

God is helping her. And God is teaching me to be patient.
And through it all He's giving us a laugh or two. Also this past week she was memorizing this verse: "The wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus." She mistakenly thought it said, "The WEDGIE of sin is death ...". (I had to bite my lip to keep from cracking up!!!) But you know, there may be a little truth to the wedgie of sin being death!
ps I did ask her if I could share these stories and she gave permission! Besides - maybe you can say a prayer for her on her quest to learn to read.
3 comments:
awww!!! how super sweet is that?!
I love the new additions!! Espescially that banner...You've got skills thats for sure! :D Note to self - must learn skills from Robin someday!
Nifty stuff. Where there's a will and a prayer, there's a way!!
Post a Comment