Friday, October 31, 2008
110 Pictures Later ...
I think I captured all the fun of the day and night.
The kids are fast asleep and I'm about to turn off the computer and snuggle up on the couch with the Dark Night. We had a gorgeous night. The weather couldn't have been better and the snow had almost completely melted away. The kids tricked and treated until they couldn't carry their bags. We called it a day.
We sat back and watched the kids as they studied their loot. One sorted it in categories, picked out the stuff they didn't like and gave it to mom and dad. One also sorted in categories but then proceeded to pull out the ones that they knew were our favorites in order to give them to us. And one, well one dumped their's out, didn't sort it, picked out the yuckiest candy and resigned that maybe dad could have that one. It was fascinating to watch.
Craziest candy in the loot: 2 freezies, one candy cane, and one marshmellow candy shaped like Santa.
As it might happen, the dentist called this week to schedule a cleaning for the girls. I like Karis' idea; she said we should schedule the appointment for one week after Halloween to clean their teeth real good after all that candy. Great idea. I think we'll follow through with that one.
PS I'm hoping that the blue hair dye comes out soon! But hey, you're only 6 once!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me and G
2 comments:
What an awesome night you guys had! Love the costumes! and some of that loot ya got was rather interesting! lol.
my girls loved the pix robin!
looks like you guys had a great day!
Post a Comment