I've been tagged by Christy to write "Random Facts About Me". Here are the rules: Link to the person who tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Write six random things about yourself. Tag six people at the end of your post. Let each person know he or she has been tagged. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Random Facts About Me:
1) As of 2008 I have now lived in Canada longer than I lived in the USA.
2) I have two different colored eyes. (Yes, although I have lived in Canada longer than the states I will not spell color with a "u" and I will always say "zee" rather than "zed"!)
3) I used to know how to juggle. Now I just juggle kids, books, dishes and computer time!
4) I never had an official eye exam until last year. And yes, I still have perfect vision.
5) An unfulfilled dream of mine is to learn to play violin - someday!
6) My passion is ART and MUSIC but I only took science and math classes in High School and College. Stupid me - I had some crazy idea that if you were good at science and math you should do it, even if you didn't love it. Now I want to take art classes. Older and wiser I guess.
This was actually fun to write. Not sure who to tag now so I'm tagging everyone whose blog is on my sidebar. And if you are reading this and you have a blog that is not no my sidebar let me know - I'll add it and thereby tag you as well! Have fun.
Random Facts About Me:
1) As of 2008 I have now lived in Canada longer than I lived in the USA.
2) I have two different colored eyes. (Yes, although I have lived in Canada longer than the states I will not spell color with a "u" and I will always say "zee" rather than "zed"!)
3) I used to know how to juggle. Now I just juggle kids, books, dishes and computer time!
4) I never had an official eye exam until last year. And yes, I still have perfect vision.
5) An unfulfilled dream of mine is to learn to play violin - someday!
6) My passion is ART and MUSIC but I only took science and math classes in High School and College. Stupid me - I had some crazy idea that if you were good at science and math you should do it, even if you didn't love it. Now I want to take art classes. Older and wiser I guess.
This was actually fun to write. Not sure who to tag now so I'm tagging everyone whose blog is on my sidebar. And if you are reading this and you have a blog that is not no my sidebar let me know - I'll add it and thereby tag you as well! Have fun.
1 comment:
Ooooohhh! Awesome job! Yay for blog tag!!! :D
I LOVE LOVE LOVE knowing random little facts about people! It's such quirky fun!
Post a Comment