We're continuing with our study of children's book illustrators. This week we looked at the style of Eric Carle. We combined water color, finger paint and pastels in our attempt to make some Eric Carle re-creations. I have to say that I did a pretty cool "very hungry caterpillar" (not pictured here); I'm a little bit of an art addict these days.
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Illustrator of the Week: Eric Carle
We're continuing with our study of children's book illustrators. This week we looked at the style of Eric Carle. We combined water color, finger paint and pastels in our attempt to make some Eric Carle re-creations. I have to say that I did a pretty cool "very hungry caterpillar" (not pictured here); I'm a little bit of an art addict these days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me and G
1 comment:
I love Eric Carle! So many great books. Did you hear about the Eric Carle show the Grand Theatre is putting on in January? http://www.grandtheatre.com/mcmanus.php?sid=13
Also, I think there's a workshop on Eric Carle's books and education on December 2nd... not sure where though, But I'm going to try to go!! :o)
-Soph
Post a Comment