Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Vote Pink!

It's VOTING Day in Canada today and the streets are littered with signs - vote this, vote that, vote me, just vote. As we drove home from Niagara last night the kids were asking about what the different parties stand for and why you would vote for one party over another. The final party we talked about was "the GREEN party".
Then Karis added her two cents, "If I could vote I'd vote for the PINK party".

"Really? What does the PINK party stand for?"

Her quick response, "Tea parties, teddy bears and ponies for everyone!"

Eden added, "And the ponies will eat rainbows and poop butterflies." (Thank you, Horton Hears a Who.)

I don't know, I kind of wish there really was a Pink party to vote for.

1 comment:

jammer said...

ahhhhaha. I LOVE karis. She's so herself, unadulterated! Part of me hopes she nevers filters her comments...the other part of me knows that as she gets older she'll wish she could! :)

Me and G

Me and G