9+ years ago we used to climb a lot. Well, truth is I climbed a little; George climbed a lot and I enjoyed belaying while watching him climb.
A few years back we purchased kid size harnesses in anticipation of climbing again, only this time with the little folks.
We finally did it.
The sun was shining.
We all had a day off.
And those kids rocked the rocks!!! It was a blast.
I see many more trips to Lion's Head and Rattlesnake Point in our future plans.
Check out George's blog for some sweet videos: http://georgesaylor.blogspot.com/2009/06/climbing-with-kids.html
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Rattlesnake Point
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me and G
4 comments:
I love it that you take your kids rock climbing! I hope I can be a cool mom like you one day, hehe! Looks like you guys had tons of fun.
John and I are DYING to get back to rockclimbing. We took the wee one to the rock gym so John could boulder around and I was itching to scale those walls like something fierce. This post encouraged me. Maybe in nine or so... ;) Looks like you all had a blast.
Very cool! I love it. We have to go sometime when I visit...or maybe in O-town
WOW WOW WOW!!! That's so awesome!!!
Post a Comment