
Here's a recent rant from a guest blogger on the Pioneer Woman in response to this question: http://thepioneerwoman.com/homeschooling/2009/09/the-oldest-one-in-the-book/
As a side note - if you check out her blog (which millions of people do a day!), then take a minute to check out her cooking section. Last year I cooked my entire Thanksgiving dinner from her recipes - used a pound and a half of butter and a pound of bacon - but ohhhh... it was good! Makes me glad to be Camerican so that I can have TWO Thanksgivings!
2 comments:
very interesting!, I enjoy reading your blog. I'm here in St. Lazare Quebec (between Montreal and Ottawa) with 2 boys 9 and 11 years old.. homeschooling since the begining and relate with your post a lot. my blog is www.reducemetolove.blogspot.com have a blessed day. Norma Tochijara
I LOVE PW. She was one of the first blogs I ever read besides yours. Where do you think I got my yummy chocolate sheet cake recipe?! :)
And I just love the homeschooling section she has now.
Both Mrs G and OMSH are great writers for that site.
Post a Comment