But that's not true.
The Saylors (minus the mom) jump on the trampoline all FOUR season- even in the dead of winter when in order to jump you must spend 5 minutes shoveling the snow off. Did you know that jumping on the trampoline while strapped into your snowboard is good training for any Shaun White wanna-bes? Just thought you might want to know.
So this week, like any other week, the Saylors are hootin' it up on the trampoline, making enough noise for the entire neighbourhood.
But spring is just around the corner so we are literally jumping for joy. We can't help ourselves!
In fact - I'm not sure who is more excited about spring, George or the kids.
He's got some pretty sweet moves.
'Cause you know, Spiderman needs to train.
You can't sling those webs and jump those buildings without putting in your time training on the trampoline.
Plus you gotta find some way to earn the respect of the kids.
This is one way.
I could think of others.
But this is one way.
His little protege is getting pretty good.
Might catch up to the master one day.
I'm just waiting to hear the words, "Wax on, Wax off".
And "Good work Daniel-son" coming from the back yard.
You know what mom does while dad and the kids work on their crazy moves?
I wash the kitchen floors.
Now don't feel sorry for me.
I am thrilled.
I can actually wash the floor with NO one in the house AND it has time to dry.
An empty house is a rare occurrence.
And clean floors - now that's something that makes me jump for joy! (seriously ...)
1 comment:
Love the moves! We seriously need a trampoline here. Rachel would love it!
Enjoy your day.
Post a Comment