Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Be Strong

Your bible verse of the day. 
Coming to you today from Justin.
Give him a high-five if you see him today - he just completed his first Sparky AWANA book. 

Can I just say (again) what an amazing program AWANA is ...  I am so thankful for the dedication and hard work of all the AWANA leaders.


Have I not commanded you, be strong and of good courage for the Lord your God will be with you where ever you will go.  Joshua 1:9

3 comments:

Karen King said...

When I was a young teen, I went to Awana in Australia, so much fun, truly bible centered. My husband was actually one of the leaders.

M/T.A. said...

Hey...I've been thinking...do you want to do a guest post on my blog???? I've been doing different post on saving money as a stay at home mom....you could write on that....a recipe....just you and your family....life....faith...whatever!!! You'd post it on your blog, then I would introduce it and link it from mine.
Let me know...and enjoy your day!
I'll be in London the last week of April, I'd love to join you on one of your homeschool group outings if you have one that week.
Lotsa luv, me xo

OrangeHeroMama said...

Oh how sweet is Justin reading this?! :D
sooooooooo cute.

Me and G

Me and G