Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A Moment In Time

Ready, set, GO.
Grab the camera.
Run around the house.
Snap photos of a moment in time.

Here you have it.
A moment Tuesday morning.

Karis creating a grapefruit sized globe.

Justin working on math - partly on paper, partly on the computer.

Eden practicing Sonatina in C by Clementi


Chicken, peaches and cherries defrosting.  Ready for Chicken Pad Thai and a Cherry Peach Cobbler!'
Sometimes I wonder where a day goes.
It passes in a flash and I wonder where it went and what I did with it.

So many little moments ...
I pray that I will be faithful in the little moments.
That in each moment I will glorify God and be a blessing to those around me - especially those little people with whom I spend every moment.

May we glorify God and be a blessing as we create, work, study and do the little tasks of each day.


So, my dear brothers and sisters, be strong and immovable. Always work enthusiastically for the Lord, for you know that nothing you do for the Lord is ever useless.  
I Corinthians 15:58




No comments:

Me and G

Me and G